Here’s how you can delete your Google account:
- Go to the Google Account deletion page at https://myaccount.google.com/delete-account.
- Sign in to your Google account if prompted.
- Review the information on the account deletion page, including the consequences of deleting your account, such as the loss of data and services associated with your account.
- If you’re sure you want to delete your account, click “Delete account.”
- Follow the steps provided on the page to complete the deletion process, which may include confirming your password, providing a reason for deleting your account, and completing a verification process.
- Once the deletion process is complete, your Google account and all associated data and services will be deleted permanently.
Note: Deleted Google accounts cannot be recovered, so it’s important to download a copy of any important data or files associated with your account before deletion. Additionally, it may take up to two business days for the deletion to take effect, during which time you won’t be able to access your account or associated services.
Make a backup!
We strongly advise you to make a backup of everything important in your Google account before deleting it. In this case, make sure not to click “deselect all,” but rather only deselect the applications you don’t need. Let’s see how to delete your Google account without further ado.
How to delete account from google
This method is compatible with any browser on a desktop, Android, iPhone, or iPad.
- Go to My Account in your Google account and select Settings.
- Navigate to “Data and privacy.”
- View “More options.” At the bottom.
- “Delete your Google account” will appear.
- Fill in your password or use one of the other methods to confirm your identity.
- The consequences of deleting your Google account will be presented to you. Please read this carefully.
- Tick the two boxes to confirm that you understand the financial implications and that you want to delete your account once more. Now, select the “Delete account” option.
How to Get Your Google Account Back
We do not recommend deleting your Google account unless you are certain that this is what you want and have backed up your data.
If this happens to you shortly after deleting your Google account, there is a chance to recover it. To see if you can still recover your Google account, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the official Google account recovery page.
- Fill in your email address and press the “Next” button.
- Fill in your password and click “Next” once more.
If you are successful, you will receive a notification that your account has been successfully recovered. You’ll be given the option of signing back in or changing your password. This is how to delete account in google
Google does not specify a time frame for how long you can recover your Google account after it has been deleted. So, even if you believe you deleted your account recently, there’s no guarantee you’ll get it back. It’s also worth noting that after you delete your account, everything Google knows about you remains in Google’s systems for about two months.
According to Google’s policies, if it was accidentally removed, the company has a month to recover. It’s simple to delete your Google account. You can do it on a laptop or a mobile device; the steps are similar. There is also a clear warning before the final stage, after which there is no going back. It turns out that you can recover a deleted Google account.
If only a few days have passed, you may be able to reclaim your account. The longer you wait, the less likely it is that you will recover. As a result, it is strongly advised that you create a backup copy of your data.
Also, read on How to update on playstore.
Leave a Reply