You can delete your entire Google Account from your computer, which includes Drive, Photos, Calendar, and other services. Finally, if you have a Chrome browser linked to your Google Account, you should save your bookmarks before proceeding. Please note that deleting your Google account is as permanent as deleting your Gmail account. Unless you are fortunate enough to attempt a recovery within the short after-deletion period you will lose all of your data. Needless to say, the consequences are far more severe than simply losing your Gmail account. Let’s find out more about how to delete account from google.
Make a backup!
We strongly advise you to make a backup of everything important in your Google account before deleting it. In this case, make sure not to click “deselect all,” but rather only deselect the applications you don’t need. Let’s see how to delete your Google account without further ado.
How to delete account from google
- Go to My Account in your Google account and select Settings.
- Navigate to “Data and privacy.”
- View “More options.” At the bottom.
- “Delete your Google account” will appear.
- Fill in your password or use one of the other methods to confirm your identity.
- The consequences of deleting your Google account will be presented to you. Please read this carefully.
- Tick the two boxes to confirm that you understand the financial implications and that you want to delete your account once more. Now, select the “Delete account” option.
This method is compatible with any browser on a desktop, Android, iPhone, or iPad.
How to Get Your Google Account Back
We do not recommend deleting your Google account unless you are certain that this is what you want and have backed up your data. However, we all change our minds from time to time!
If this happens to you shortly after deleting your Google account, there is a chance to recover it. To see if you can still recover your Google account, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the official Google account recovery page.
- Fill in your email address and press the “Next” button.
- Fill in your password and click “Next” once more.
If you are successful, you will receive a notification that your account has been successfully recovered. You’ll be given the option of signing back in or changing your password. This is how to delete account in google
Google does not specify a time frame for how long you can recover your Google account after it has been deleted. So, even if you believe you deleted your account recently, there’s no guarantee you’ll get it back. It’s also worth noting that after you delete your account, everything Google knows about you remains in Google’s systems for about two months.
According to Google’s policies, if it was accidentally removed, the company has a month to recover. It’s simple to delete your Google account. You can do it on a laptop or a mobile device; the steps are similar. There is also a clear warning before the final stage, after which there is no going back. It turns out that you can recover a deleted Google account.
If only a few days have passed, you may be able to reclaim your account. The longer you wait, the less likely it is that you will recover. As a result, it is strongly advised that you create a backup copy of your data.