Is Newton Crib Mattress Worth It?
Yes, Newton Crib Mattress is totally worth and it is popular among parents due to its unique design features. The mattresses are made of a breathable, washable material that promotes airflow, which can help keep babies cool and comfortable. They are also made without harmful chemicals and are hypoallergenic, which can be important for parents concerned about their baby’s safety and health.
Newton Crib Mattresses are designed to provide firm, supportive sleeping surfaces that meet the safety standards set by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). This can be especially important for parents who are looking for a mattress that will provide the necessary support for their baby’s developing spine.
Whether a Newton Crib Mattress is worth it depends on your specific needs and priorities. If you are looking for a breathable, safe, and hypoallergenic mattress for your baby, a Newton Crib Mattress may be worth considering. However, you should always compare different options and do your own research to determine which mattress is best for you and your baby.
As a new parent, your baby’s comfort and safety at night are the highest priority for you. It is exciting as well as nerve-racking. There are so many things to think through when preparing your home for welcoming a newly-born baby.
One of them is selecting the best size of the crib mattress for your baby. Therefore, you would like to invest in a baby mattress for the cradle of the highest quality that will make your mind at ease when your baby sleeps.
Best Crib Mattress: Newton Baby Crib Mattress and Toddler Bed
The Company’s Breath-Thru technology circulates air through the mattress.
Buying the best crib mattress online these days is not exactly as same as buying a mattress in a store. After the realization that most of the time babies prefer to sleep on their stomachs, many parents have decided to buy this mattress.
Earlier, parents have always tried to move their babies and have failed miserably. “But the kids will always make questionable decisions and parents need to find solutions,” we call this mattress the “best solution for our face-sleeper.” You may also want to check out some cheap baby strollers.
The reason why we say this is because this mattress has high-density thermal bonding for ideal firmness and comfort for a baby. It is made of long-lasting polyester fibers and lasts a long time. The mattress is free of lead and naphthalene. It is hypoallergenic, too, which makes it very safe for babies.
Its vinyl cover is free from dust, odors, and stubble and it’s easy to clean and maintain. Overall, the Newton baby crib mattress is lightweight and has a long-lasting design that suits most crib beds.
The Newton Promise:
The only 100% breathable & washable size of a crib mattress, the newton crib mattress promises you a safer sleep experience for your baby, which you wanted. We know that nobody wants their child to sleep on a mattress that smells like a chemical plant.
Newton takes the health of your baby first, and they created such a ground-breaking mattress for your baby crib. It is free of toxic biocides and fire retardants that are commonly found in other mattresses.
Newton is well aware that every year, sadly, more than 2,000 babies are succumbing to SIDS and SUDS. This could be due to several factors like buying a mattress that isn’t breathable. Newton cut through the noise and promised to keep babies on their mattresses as safe as possible.
Newton Baby Mattress Pros
- Since the mattress is not made of latex, glue or spring, it can be 100% recycled.
- You can rest assured that your baby sleeps healthy and safe on a breathable mattress.
- The mattress and cover are easy to clean in the event of an accident, but they can be kept hygienic with time.
- It is also made lightweight to change the sheets easily or take the crib out when suitable.
- The breathable material helps to control the temperature of the baby so that it is not too hot or cold
Newton Baby Mattress Cons
- With $300, some parents may find it a little pricey to buy a Newton Baby Mattress.
- As each baby is special, this might not be the correct mattress that your baby likes.
- You will more likely have to buy a separate sheet, although the cover is made out of a soft quilted material that can feel rough on a kid’s skin sometimes.
Verdict: This is one of the best and safest crib mattresses for children and toddlers. We can suggest this mattress to anyone with 100% certainty. You’ll feel much better as you know that the kid rests on something very breathable like Newton Baby Crib Mattress
Source: Newton baby
Best affordable crib mattress: Safety 1st Heavenly Dreams Crib Mattress
A waterproof vinyl outer cover makes sure it stays clean and fresh.
Starting about 7 years ago, a number of online mattress retailers and brands like Casper and Tuft & Needle upended the mattress industry by simplifying the nightmare of the buying process. And it’s transformed how we buy our beds.
Perceptibly, you want the best for your child every time, but that doesn’t have to always be the most expensive. The Safety 1st crib mattress has a low price, and overall it’s given high marks by customers.
It has a high-density, thermo-bonded fibre core that sets your little snoozer up with firm support as they grow. It is accredited by GREENGUARD Gold and complies with low chemical emissions standards.
And its water-resistant cover stands up to stains, odours, and mildew perfectly. This mattress fits in most standard cribs and comes in bright pink and light blue, as well as basic white colour.
The Safety 1st Promise:
Over the years, Safety 1st has made revolutionary products, while keeping in mind the safety of infants. Almost every house with a child worldwide has its name found after they created the “BABY ON BOARD” sign 30 years ago. They have gained parents’ and guardians’ respect after they vowed to keep children safe from chemicals.
Security 1st tried to introduce incredibly innovative items to parents every time. Such new products give parents the power to safeguard their children from harmful chemicals. This builds Safety 1st brand trust and potential among millions of customers worldwide.
Safety 1st Crib Mattress Pros
- Waterproof, stain and odour-resistant cover
- Easy to clean – removable zippered cover (not machine washable)
- Phthalate & lead-free
- It’s a Green-guard certified
- Extremely lightweight and durable
- No sagging
Safety 1st Crib Mattress Cons
- Not dual-purpose (baby and toddler side)
- It seems that it is not as breathable.
- Some Parents feel it does not fit standard-sized cribs.
- Supports children up to 30 pounds.
Verdict: We must admit that it is a pretty good cheap crib mattress under $100. This mattress has the potential to last several years if it is taken care of. It’s cheap, lightweight, safe and waterproof.
It suits your baby very well and you would have no concerns except heat retention. It helped to support every baby, and it will give yours the same support.
Best Organic Mattress: Naturepedic Lightweight Crib Mattress
Lightweight and extremely comfortable for little ones.
The Naturepedic mattress has achieved the art of organic crib mattresses. The organic Naturepedic lightweight classic Crib Mattress, made using the company’s proprietary WaveSupport technology, provides outstanding support and longevity. The wave structure is made from polyethylene which achieves strength with less material used.
The structural stability of Naturepedic is equally high in the center, sides, and corners (that are squared, and most are rounded) to give your baby’s limbs a snug fit that helps to avoid being trapped between the mattress and the frame.
The Naturepedic exterior is made with a 100 percent food-grade polyethylene surface made of organic cotton fabric. It makes a mattress easy to wipe and prevents stains and smells. If you’re the one who is concerned about chemical exposure, rest assured with this product.
You would be astonished to see how many chemicals are being used in the making of modern-day mattresses. Unlike Naturepedic, so organic mattresses did not compromise to provide an organic cotton classic crib mattress which is so tempting to parents.
They also give a guarantee that their product isn’t exposing babies to toxic chemicals. With a commitment towards environmentally sound manufacturing of organic and sustainable mattresses backed by certifications and transparent business practices — not to mention a constantly growing Naturepedic product line with color mattresses and bedding accessories comes for all ages.
The quality and potential of Naturepedic cannot be complained of.
- Organic and all-natural filling with firm support
- No chemical exposure
- Waterproof and natural outer fabric
- Meets all safety standards
- Good craftsmanship with a limited lifetime warranty
- Cotton sinks over time
- Edges can hide waste and make a place for spills to seep
- Might not fit all cribs
- Heavyweight than some other crib mattresses
- More expensive than a regular crib mattress
Verdict: Search no further if you are looking for a truly organic mattress –not only it is “eco-friendlier” but trusted by many customers to be safe. We also reviewed baby convertible car seats that have the same organic features in them. Even so, we agree that the customer support of Naturepedic is well-equipped to deal with potential problems.
The return policy and the warranty both contribute a great deal to lessening our concerns. This is certainly not a budget option, but it is worth the price if your goal is to go all-natural. It is by far, the best affordable crib mattress you can buy.
Best Waterproof mattress: Moonlight Slumber Cheap Crib Mattress
Clean messes simply with a damp sponge on a hypoallergenic cover.
The Moonlight Slumber is the perfect solution for parents looking for a safe baby mattress waterproof to support the baby properly over their toddler years. Moonlight slumber is an environmentally friendly mattress made with plant-based foam on the baby’s side and has a nice plush surface for the kid’s side.
The whole heart of the mattress is wrapped in a woven fire shield made of minerals and without hard chemical pulverization. It is then coated in a medical-grade, odor-resistance cloth. You will feel much safer because you know that the infant sleeps on a mattress made of baby-safe healthy & natural materials.
Moonlight Slumber Promise: The Moonlight Slumber promises that its product is made to be environmentally safe, last long, and is comfortable for use. They promise this by implementing the Green Security Shield Quality Assurance Program.
This has 3 certifications which include:
- Indoor Air Quality & Material Contents- It guarantees that the mattress is environmentally safe through the inclusion of a Green Safety Shield Sticker on the packaging. To verify the assertion they use two independent testing systems in laboratories to review this. The mattress is then tested with the most modern chemical analytical instruments to make sure that the product meets the highest quality requirements.
- Product Performance & Durability– Each part of the certification process ensures the mattress is built to last long. Babies can easily mess with the mattresses, I know mine. Therefore all mattresses are to be tested for insufficiency. Moonlight Slumber tests products for health, efficiency, and durability by a variety of methods to evaluate them.
- In-House Assurance- They check all the materials in their facility to ensure the excellent quality of the materials delivered.
So long as you see the safety shield, moonlight slumber will hold its promise of giving a safer, healthier crib mattress for babies and kids.
Moonlight Slumber Pros
- Dual firmness
- Durable and Lightweight
- It is side stitched
- Waterproof and Hypoallergenic
- Fabric is non-toxic medical-grade nylon
- Flexible and weighs just 8.2 lb.
- Edges and corners are squared
- CertiPUR-US certified, Green Safety Shield, 16 CFR Part 1633
Moonlight Slumber Cons
- It is a bit expensive yet it offers what it promises
- The infant side is perhaps a bit too firm
- Some consumers complain it does not fit standard cribs
Verdict: If you’re looking for an inexpensive and healthy crib mattress, it’s Little Dreamer. When you expect to use it for several years and want something to keep your infant or baby well-fed, it is definitely a good mattress to buy.
As we described above, the mattress is environmentally-friendly, plant-based, hypoallergenic, and has an antimicrobial surface. Parents will be impressed with the price it comes in and it won’t break the bank either.
For anyone who looks for a comfortable and healthy two-sided crib mattress, we suggest this.
The Bottom Line
Of course, it is not easier to buy a kid’s mattress and this review has tried to bring you closer to everything you ought to consider before making a buying decision. While it may look like a quick review, we have put hours and hours to find the best possible features of the product.
Although the market is full of cheap crib mattresses, you should think once if you want a good mattress for your child or a cheap one.
Before shopping, you should always do your research and find items that are within your budget, but note that it is extremely important to buy quality at price. We hope you have been educated by this review and we wish that you and your children will sleep well at night.
Leave a Reply